Five tips to avoid eye strain for computer users
In today’s world where people are working for hours in front of the computer screen.
It is important to relieve your eyes from strain and to conduct regular eye
exercises such as the following:
- Every 15 minutes take your focus from your computer screen and stare into the distance for 5 minutes blinking your eyes.
- Blink your eyes from 10 to 20 counts for every 15 min or 30 min while using a computer.
- Keep a distance of 40 to 60 cm away from the computer monitor to avoid more damage to your vision.
- Use protective spectacles available at your nearest optometrist to help make your eyes safe from more radiations whilst using the computer.
- Ensure you have the correct lighting at your work station.
The Optical Studio will tailor make a designer pair of computer eye glasses for you.