- Your eye sight is one of your most important senses as 80% of what we perceive comes through our sense of sight.
- You need to protect your eyesight to ensure many more years of enjoying your vision.
- By protecting your eyes you will reduce the odds of blindness and vision loss for the rest of your life.
- You can also reduce the risk of developing eye diseases such as Cataracts and Glaucoma by looking after your eyes.
- Take care of your eye and book your annual eye exam.
Many motor vehicle accidents are caused by drivers’ poor vision. It is important to remember the following driver safety tips:
Your eyes need care and healthy treatment to keep your vision clear and to avoid eye strain. Vision problems are most common for working professionals.